Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 34 - Less Than a Week Left!

There's not much to say other than I'm still going strong!  Today I mastered rummaging through the kitchen cabinets and throwing away old medicine, vitamins, cereal boxes, expired cans of food, etc.  Along the way I re-organized the cabinets, which certainly takes a long time!  So with the Kitchen/Dining Room Area, I managed to get a bag full of stuff to throw away and a bag full of stuff to keep for the yard sale.  The bag for the yard sale was full of plastic cups and ceramic coffee mugs (we have too much of each) and cotton placemats that I just never get around to using so it would be better in someone else's place. 

After all of that I did end up with an hour to spare while my Mom continued watching the wee ones for me, so I finally finished my jewelry box and threw some more out and put more away for the sale.  My jewelry is now organized in my armoire so nice and neat and I know where to look for something now!  In fact, I found my precious key necklace with mine and my family's birthstones in it that I thought I lost forever!  Turns out it was just hidden under a pile of other necklaces!  I also went through my sons' room (they share a room) and their closet and made 2 more large bags of clothes/baby & toddler items for the yard sale.

So all in all I got 4 bags done!  I wouldn't have been able to do it without my Mom being around to help!  I am hoping that it will be nice out tomorrow and I will get a chance to go through my car and get a bag of trash/miscellaneous items out of there before I head out to work!  On day 31 I had 30 bags and now I have 34!  Now I need to just be diligent about doing one bag a day and I will have those 40 bags finished on my 40th day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment