Monday, March 21, 2011

Days 10-12: Bad Connection, More Toys, Goodbye Bags!

So I swear I'm not slacking off on my duties to do a bag a day!  Our modem/router or something has been acting up for the last few days, and as I write I am on an unsecured network connection that only has a poor connection or none at all.  Until we get that all figured out you may not hear from me as much.  Luckily I can go on my husband's phone to retrieve emails and facebook stuff, but I can't write on the blog and post pics.  It should all be figured out within the next few days.  Until then, know that I am religiously working on filling up more bags and tubs with my children's toys!  I will take pics soon and post them when I can!  We've managed to clear out a lot of toys from our living room, which is our main floor living space, and I've been working now on clearing out more toys from my kids' bedroom.  Again a lot of the toys and such are being stored up in our loft for a yard sale that I'm hoping to have before the 40 days are up. 

On a good note, tomorrow marks our day that Purple Heart is supposed to show up to take our 8 large bags full of clothes and other miscellaneous items!  I can't wait to get them out of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment