Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 8 - My Anxiety Bag

Well today was another one of those days when I had to run the kids around and as soon as my husband got home I had to go to an interview for a second job.  After the interview, there was grocery shopping.  So, by the time I got home everyone else had already had dinner and it was going on my youngest's bedtime!  It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the days go by!  So... it got me thinking, the whole idea of getting rid of 40 bags in 40 days is to get rid of "stuff" and the clutter in your life.  This doesn't have to only pertain to material things within your home.  Today I took a step forward to finally find another little job to help our family feel more stable about our finances.  There has been so much "clutter" in my head and in my life that has kept me from taking that step until now.  So, today I claim my messy bag as my own personal messy life.  Some of you may find this to be a bit extreme, but today I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders for just taking that leap of faith and going for that first interview that I haven't had in over 4 years!  Our family budget often consumes my mind and makes me worry and get stressed, and this jump towards finding another job has already made me feel a bit less cluttered.  So today's bag - some of my anxiety is being thrown out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment