Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 15 - 400 Cotton Balls

Today I took a break from the clothes and toys and started on one of the bathrooms upstairs.  I threw out old nail polish, makeup, lotions, perfumes, contact cases, and cleaning products that were old and close to empty.  I came across a really old electric razor (must have been atleast 10 years ago that I bought it) that brought me down memory lane.  I hate shaving because I have sensitive skin so I was soooo hoping that that electric razor would work, but it didn't do the job then, so I'm not sure why I was holding onto it unless I thought it would one day magically work again. 

I also found some other things that needed a different place, like laundry spray and hand wipes.  I came across 4 bags of cotton balls, 100 count in each bag!  I guess I thought I'd use those when I had the time to paint my nails each week, which is a completely hilarious notion.  I pretty much paint my nails now when I am going to a wedding or am a part of something special.  So at the most my nails have seen color 6 times this past year.  Even as I'm writing this I'm thinking to myself that I could've thrown out more nail polish, as I don't need the 20 different shades that I still saved under the sink.  By the way, when does nail polish, sunscreen, and lotion expire? 



No comments:

Post a Comment